U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bermudian dollar (BMD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 1.00 Bermudian dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bermudian dollar (BMD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from BMD to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Bermudian dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Bermuda Currency: Bermudian dollar
- Bermudian dollar (BMD) is the currency used in Bermuda.
- Bermudian dollar currency symbol: BD$
- Bermudian dollar coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 cents, $1
- Bermudian dollar banknotes available: $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Bermuda Monetary Authority
U.S. Dollar to Bermudian dollar Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Bermudian dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.