U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 84.99 Bangladeshi Taka
We display exchange rates from 1 U.S. Dollar (USD) to Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Bangladeshi Taka are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Bangladesh Currency: Bangladeshi Taka
- Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) is the currency used in Bangladesh.
- Bangladeshi Taka currency symbol: Tk
- Bangladeshi Taka coins available: 1, 2, 5 Taka, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 poisha
- Bangladeshi Taka banknotes available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000 Taka
- Central Bank: Bangladesh Bank
U.S. Dollar to Bangladeshi Taka Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Bangladeshi Taka Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.