U.S. Dollar (USD) to Barbadian dollar (BBD) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 2.00 Barbadian dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Barbadian dollar (BBD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from BBD to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Barbadian dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Barbados Currency: Barbadian dollar
- Barbadian dollar (BBD) is the currency used in Barbados.
- Barbadian dollar currency symbol: BBD
- Barbadian dollar coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents, $1
- Barbadian dollar banknotes available: $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Barbados
U.S. Dollar to Barbadian dollar Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Barbadian dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.