Turkish lira (TRY) to Syrian Pound (SYP) Currency Converter
1 Turkish lira = 87.52 Syrian Pound
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Turkish lira (TRY) to Syrian Pound (SYP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from SYP to TRY).
Note: Exchange rates from Turkish lira to Syrian Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Turkey Currency: Turkish lira
- Turkish lira (TRY) is the currency used in Turkey.
- Turkish lira currency symbol: YTL
- Turkish lira coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr , 1TL
- Turkish lira banknotes available: 5TL, 10TL, 20TL, 50TL, 100TL, 200TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Syria Currency: Syrian Pound
- Syrian Pound (SYP) is the currency used in Syria.
- Syrian Pound currency symbol: SYP
- Syrian Pound coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25 pounds
- Syrian Pound banknotes available: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 pounds
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Syria
Turkish lira to Syrian Pound Chart
Here is the Turkish lira to Syrian Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.