Turkish lira (TRY) to Australian Dollar (AUD) Currency Converter
1 Turkish lira = 0.25 Australian Dollar
We display exchange rates from 1 Turkish lira (TRY) to Australian Dollar (AUD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Turkish lira to Australian Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Turkey Currency: Turkish lira
- Turkish lira (TRY) is the currency used in Turkey.
- Turkish lira currency symbol: YTL
- Turkish lira coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr , 1TL
- Turkish lira banknotes available: 5TL, 10TL, 20TL, 50TL, 100TL, 200TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Australia Currency: Australian Dollar
- Australian Dollar (AUD) is the currency used in Australia.
- Australian Dollar currency symbol: $
- Australian Dollar coins available: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c , $1, $2
- Australian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
Turkish lira to Australian Dollar Chart
Here is the Turkish lira to Australian Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.