Thai Baht (THB) to Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) Currency Converter
1 Thai Baht = 0.12 Saudi Arabian Riyal
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Thai Baht (THB) to Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from SAR to THB).
Note: Exchange rates from Thai Baht to Saudi Arabian Riyal are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Saudi Arabia Currency: Saudi Arabian Riyal
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) is the currency used in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabian Riyal currency symbol: ر.س
- Saudi Arabian Riyal coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 halala
- Saudi Arabian Riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Thai Baht to Saudi Arabian Riyal Chart
Here is the Thai Baht to Saudi Arabian Riyal Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.