Thai Baht (THB) to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) Currency Converter
1 Thai Baht = 0.14 Malaysian Ringgit
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Thai Baht (THB) to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from MYR to THB).
Note: Exchange rates from Thai Baht to Malaysian Ringgit are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Malaysia Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is the currency used in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Ringgit currency symbol: RM
- Malaysian Ringgit coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sen
- Malaysian Ringgit banknotes available: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM50, RM100
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
Thai Baht to Malaysian Ringgit Chart
Here is the Thai Baht to Malaysian Ringgit Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.