Thai Baht (THB) to Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO) Currency Converter
1 Thai Baht = 11.74 Mauritanian ouguiya
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Thai Baht (THB) to Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from MRO to THB).
Note: Exchange rates from Thai Baht to Mauritanian ouguiya are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Mauritania Currency: Mauritanian ouguiya
- Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO) is the currency used in Mauritania.
- Mauritanian ouguiya currency symbol: UM
- Mauritanian ouguiya coins available: 1 khoums (1/5 Ouguiya), 1, 5, 10, 20 UM
- Mauritanian ouguiya banknotes available: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 UM
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Mauritanie
Thai Baht to Mauritanian ouguiya Chart
Here is the Thai Baht to Mauritanian ouguiya Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.