Thai Baht (THB) to Japanese Yen (JPY) Currency Converter
1 Thai Baht = 3.58 Japanese Yen
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Thai Baht (THB) to Japanese Yen (JPY), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from JPY to THB).
Note: Exchange rates from Thai Baht to Japanese Yen are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Japan Currency: Japanese Yen
- Japanese Yen (JPY) is the currency used in Japan.
- Japanese Yen currency symbol: ¥
- Japanese Yen coins available: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥50, ¥100, ¥500
- Japanese Yen banknotes available: ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, ¥10000
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
Thai Baht to Japanese Yen Chart
Here is the Thai Baht to Japanese Yen Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.