Thai Baht (THB) to Swiss Franc (CHF) Currency Converter
1 Thai Baht = 0.03 Swiss Franc
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Thai Baht (THB) to Swiss Franc (CHF), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from CHF to THB).
Note: Exchange rates from Thai Baht to Swiss Franc are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Switzerland Currency: Swiss Franc
- Swiss Franc (CHF) is the currency used in Switzerland.
- Swiss Franc currency symbol: CHF
- Swiss Franc coins available: 5, 10 & 20 centimes, 1/2, 1, 2 & 5 francs
- Swiss Franc banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1000 francs
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
Thai Baht to Swiss Franc Chart
Here is the Thai Baht to Swiss Franc Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.