Swedish Krona (SEK) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Swedish Krona = 0.10 U.S. Dollar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Swedish Krona (SEK) to U.S. Dollar (USD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from USD to SEK).
Note: Exchange rates from Swedish Krona to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Sweden Currency: Swedish Krona
- Swedish Krona (SEK) is the currency used in Sweden.
- Swedish Krona currency symbol: kr
- Swedish Krona coins available: 50 öre, 1, 5, 10 kr
- Swedish Krona banknotes available: 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000 kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Swedish Krona to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Swedish Krona to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.