Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) to Sudanese Pound (SDG) Currency Converter
1 Saudi Arabian Riyal = 12.03 Sudanese Pound
We display exchange rates from 1 Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) to Sudanese Pound (SDG) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Saudi Arabian Riyal to Sudanese Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Saudi Arabia Currency: Saudi Arabian Riyal
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) is the currency used in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabian Riyal currency symbol: ر.س
- Saudi Arabian Riyal coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 halala
- Saudi Arabian Riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Sudan Currency: Sudanese Pound
- Sudanese Pound (SDG) is the currency used in Sudan.
- Sudanese Pound currency symbol: SDG
- Sudanese Pound coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 piasters, 1 pound
- Sudanese Pound banknotes available: 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 pounds
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Sudan
Saudi Arabian Riyal to Sudanese Pound Chart
Here is the Saudi Arabian Riyal to Sudanese Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.