Qatari riyal (QAR) to Libyan Dinar (LYD) Currency Converter
1 Qatari riyal = 0.39 Libyan Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Qatari riyal (QAR) to Libyan Dinar (LYD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from LYD to QAR).
Note: Exchange rates from Qatari riyal to Libyan Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Qatar Currency: Qatari riyal
- Qatari riyal (QAR) is the currency used in Qatar.
- Qatari riyal currency symbol: ر.ق
- Qatari riyal coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 dirham
- Qatari riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Qatar Central Bank
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
Qatari riyal to Libyan Dinar Chart
Here is the Qatari riyal to Libyan Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.