Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to Sudanese Pound (SDG) Currency Converter
1 Malaysian Ringgit = 10.76 Sudanese Pound
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to Sudanese Pound (SDG), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from SDG to MYR).
Note: Exchange rates from Malaysian Ringgit to Sudanese Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Malaysia Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is the currency used in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Ringgit currency symbol: RM
- Malaysian Ringgit coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sen
- Malaysian Ringgit banknotes available: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM50, RM100
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
Sudan Currency: Sudanese Pound
- Sudanese Pound (SDG) is the currency used in Sudan.
- Sudanese Pound currency symbol: SDG
- Sudanese Pound coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 piasters, 1 pound
- Sudanese Pound banknotes available: 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 pounds
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Sudan
Malaysian Ringgit to Sudanese Pound Chart
Here is the Malaysian Ringgit to Sudanese Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.