Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to Iranian Rial (IRR) Currency Converter
1 Malaysian Ringgit = 10,164.15 Iranian Rial
We display exchange rates from 1 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to Iranian Rial (IRR) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Malaysian Ringgit to Iranian Rial are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Malaysia Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is the currency used in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Ringgit currency symbol: RM
- Malaysian Ringgit coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sen
- Malaysian Ringgit banknotes available: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM50, RM100
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
Iran Currency: Iranian Rial
- Iranian Rial (IRR) is the currency used in Iran.
- Iranian Rial currency symbol: ﷼
- Iranian Rial coins available:
- Iranian Rial banknotes available:
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Malaysian Ringgit to Iranian Rial Chart
Here is the Malaysian Ringgit to Iranian Rial Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.