Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to Iraqi Dinar (IQD) Currency Converter
1 Malaysian Ringgit = 283.97 Iraqi Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to Iraqi Dinar (IQD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from IQD to MYR).
Note: Exchange rates from Malaysian Ringgit to Iraqi Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Malaysia Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is the currency used in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Ringgit currency symbol: RM
- Malaysian Ringgit coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sen
- Malaysian Ringgit banknotes available: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM50, RM100
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
Iraq Currency: Iraqi Dinar
- Iraqi Dinar (IQD) is the currency used in Iraq.
- Iraqi Dinar currency symbol: ع.د
- Iraqi Dinar coins available: 25, 50, 100 dinar
- Iraqi Dinar banknotes available: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000 dinar
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Iraq
Malaysian Ringgit to Iraqi Dinar Chart
Here is the Malaysian Ringgit to Iraqi Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.