Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to Indian Rupee (INR) Currency Converter
1 Malaysian Ringgit = 17.01 Indian Rupee
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to Indian Rupee (INR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from INR to MYR).
Note: Exchange rates from Malaysian Ringgit to Indian Rupee are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Malaysia Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is the currency used in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Ringgit currency symbol: RM
- Malaysian Ringgit coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sen
- Malaysian Ringgit banknotes available: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM50, RM100
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
India Currency: Indian Rupee
- Indian Rupee (INR) is the currency used in India.
- Indian Rupee currency symbol: Rs.
- Indian Rupee coins available: 5, 10, 25 & 50 paise, 1, 2, 5 & 10 Rs
- Indian Rupee banknotes available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 & 1000 Rs
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of India
Malaysian Ringgit to Indian Rupee Chart
Here is the Malaysian Ringgit to Indian Rupee Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.