Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to Israeli Shekel (ILS) Currency Converter
1 Malaysian Ringgit = 0.83 Israeli Shekel
We display exchange rates from 1 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) to Israeli Shekel (ILS) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Malaysian Ringgit to Israeli Shekel are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Malaysia Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is the currency used in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Ringgit currency symbol: RM
- Malaysian Ringgit coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sen
- Malaysian Ringgit banknotes available: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM50, RM100
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
Israel Currency: Israeli Shekel
- Israeli Shekel (ILS) is the currency used in Israel, Palestine.
- Israeli Shekel currency symbol: ₪
- Israeli Shekel coins available: 10 agorot, ½, 1, 2, 5, 10 ₪
- Israeli Shekel banknotes available: 20, 50, 100, 200 ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
Malaysian Ringgit to Israeli Shekel Chart
Here is the Malaysian Ringgit to Israeli Shekel Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.