Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO) to Egyptian Pound (EGP) Currency Converter
1 Mauritanian ouguiya = 0.05 Egyptian Pound
We display exchange rates from 1 Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO) to Egyptian Pound (EGP) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Mauritanian ouguiya to Egyptian Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Mauritania Currency: Mauritanian ouguiya
- Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO) is the currency used in Mauritania.
- Mauritanian ouguiya currency symbol: UM
- Mauritanian ouguiya coins available: 1 khoums (1/5 Ouguiya), 1, 5, 10, 20 UM
- Mauritanian ouguiya banknotes available: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 UM
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Mauritanie
Egypt Currency: Egyptian Pound
- Egyptian Pound (EGP) is the currency used in Egypt.
- Egyptian Pound currency symbol: ج.م
- Egyptian Pound coins available: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 Piastres, 1 Pound
- Egyptian Pound banknotes available: 5, 10, 25, 50 Pt, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 LE
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
Mauritanian ouguiya to Egyptian Pound Chart
Here is the Mauritanian ouguiya to Egyptian Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.