Moroccan Dirham (MAD) to Turkish lira (TRY) Currency Converter
1 Moroccan Dirham = 0.60 Turkish lira
We display exchange rates from 1 Moroccan Dirham (MAD) to Turkish lira (TRY) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Moroccan Dirham to Turkish lira are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Morocco Currency: Moroccan Dirham
- Moroccan Dirham (MAD) is the currency used in Morocco, Western Sahara.
- Moroccan Dirham currency symbol: د.م.
- Moroccan Dirham coins available: 5, 10 & 20 santimat, ½, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirham
- Moroccan Dirham banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirham
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
Turkey Currency: Turkish lira
- Turkish lira (TRY) is the currency used in Turkey.
- Turkish lira currency symbol: YTL
- Turkish lira coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr , 1TL
- Turkish lira banknotes available: 5TL, 10TL, 20TL, 50TL, 100TL, 200TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Moroccan Dirham to Turkish lira Chart
Here is the Moroccan Dirham to Turkish lira Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.