Moroccan Dirham (MAD) to Syrian Pound (SYP) Currency Converter
1 Moroccan Dirham = 53.18 Syrian Pound
We display exchange rates from 1 Moroccan Dirham (MAD) to Syrian Pound (SYP) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Moroccan Dirham to Syrian Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Morocco Currency: Moroccan Dirham
- Moroccan Dirham (MAD) is the currency used in Morocco, Western Sahara.
- Moroccan Dirham currency symbol: د.م.
- Moroccan Dirham coins available: 5, 10 & 20 santimat, ½, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirham
- Moroccan Dirham banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirham
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
Syria Currency: Syrian Pound
- Syrian Pound (SYP) is the currency used in Syria.
- Syrian Pound currency symbol: SYP
- Syrian Pound coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25 pounds
- Syrian Pound banknotes available: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 pounds
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Syria
Moroccan Dirham to Syrian Pound Chart
Here is the Moroccan Dirham to Syrian Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.