Libyan Dinar (LYD) to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) Currency Converter
1 Libyan Dinar = 2.96 Malaysian Ringgit
We display exchange rates from 1 Libyan Dinar (LYD) to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Libyan Dinar to Malaysian Ringgit are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
Malaysia Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is the currency used in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Ringgit currency symbol: RM
- Malaysian Ringgit coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sen
- Malaysian Ringgit banknotes available: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM50, RM100
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
Libyan Dinar to Malaysian Ringgit Chart
Here is the Libyan Dinar to Malaysian Ringgit Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.