Libyan Dinar (LYD) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD) Currency Converter
1 Libyan Dinar = 0.50 Jordanian Dinar
We display exchange rates from 1 Libyan Dinar (LYD) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Libyan Dinar to Jordanian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
Jordan Currency: Jordanian Dinar
- Jordanian Dinar (JOD) is the currency used in Jordan.
- Jordanian Dinar currency symbol: د.ا
- Jordanian Dinar coins available: ½, 1 qirsh, 2½, 5, 10 piastres, ¼, ½, 1 dinar
- Jordanian Dinar banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Jordan
Libyan Dinar to Jordanian Dinar Chart
Here is the Libyan Dinar to Jordanian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.