Libyan Dinar (LYD) to British Pound (GBP) Currency Converter
1 Libyan Dinar = 0.55 British Pound
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Libyan Dinar (LYD) to British Pound (GBP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from GBP to LYD).
Note: Exchange rates from Libyan Dinar to British Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Libyan Dinar to British Pound Chart
Here is the Libyan Dinar to British Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.