Libyan Dinar (LYD) to Bahraini Dinar (BHD) Currency Converter
1 Libyan Dinar = 0.27 Bahraini Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Libyan Dinar (LYD) to Bahraini Dinar (BHD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from BHD to LYD).
Note: Exchange rates from Libyan Dinar to Bahraini Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
Bahrain Currency: Bahraini Dinar
- Bahraini Dinar (BHD) is the currency used in Bahrain.
- Bahraini Dinar currency symbol: .د.ب
- Bahraini Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 fils
- Bahraini Dinar banknotes available: BD ½, BD 1, BD 5, BD 10, BD 20
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Bahrain
Libyan Dinar to Bahraini Dinar Chart
Here is the Libyan Dinar to Bahraini Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.