Japanese Yen (JPY) to U.S. Dollar (USD) Currency Converter
1 Japanese Yen = 0.01 U.S. Dollar
We display exchange rates from 1 Japanese Yen (JPY) to U.S. Dollar (USD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Japanese Yen to U.S. Dollar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Japan Currency: Japanese Yen
- Japanese Yen (JPY) is the currency used in Japan.
- Japanese Yen currency symbol: ¥
- Japanese Yen coins available: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥50, ¥100, ¥500
- Japanese Yen banknotes available: ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, ¥10000
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Japanese Yen to U.S. Dollar Chart
Here is the Japanese Yen to U.S. Dollar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.