Japanese Yen (JPY) to Thai Baht (THB) Currency Converter
1 Japanese Yen = 0.28 Thai Baht
We display exchange rates from 1 Japanese Yen (JPY) to Thai Baht (THB) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Japanese Yen to Thai Baht are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Japan Currency: Japanese Yen
- Japanese Yen (JPY) is the currency used in Japan.
- Japanese Yen currency symbol: ¥
- Japanese Yen coins available: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥50, ¥100, ¥500
- Japanese Yen banknotes available: ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, ¥10000
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Japanese Yen to Thai Baht Chart
Here is the Japanese Yen to Thai Baht Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.