Japanese Yen (JPY) to Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO) Currency Converter
1 Japanese Yen = 3.29 Mauritanian ouguiya
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Japanese Yen (JPY) to Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from MRO to JPY).
Note: Exchange rates from Japanese Yen to Mauritanian ouguiya are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Japan Currency: Japanese Yen
- Japanese Yen (JPY) is the currency used in Japan.
- Japanese Yen currency symbol: ¥
- Japanese Yen coins available: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥50, ¥100, ¥500
- Japanese Yen banknotes available: ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, ¥10000
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
Mauritania Currency: Mauritanian ouguiya
- Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO) is the currency used in Mauritania.
- Mauritanian ouguiya currency symbol: UM
- Mauritanian ouguiya coins available: 1 khoums (1/5 Ouguiya), 1, 5, 10, 20 UM
- Mauritanian ouguiya banknotes available: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 UM
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Mauritanie
Japanese Yen to Mauritanian ouguiya Chart
Here is the Japanese Yen to Mauritanian ouguiya Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.