Jordanian Dinar (JOD) to Israeli Shekel (ILS) Currency Converter
1 Jordanian Dinar = 4.95 Israeli Shekel
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Jordanian Dinar (JOD) to Israeli Shekel (ILS), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from ILS to JOD).
Note: Exchange rates from Jordanian Dinar to Israeli Shekel are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Jordan Currency: Jordanian Dinar
- Jordanian Dinar (JOD) is the currency used in Jordan.
- Jordanian Dinar currency symbol: د.ا
- Jordanian Dinar coins available: ½, 1 qirsh, 2½, 5, 10 piastres, ¼, ½, 1 dinar
- Jordanian Dinar banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Jordan
Israel Currency: Israeli Shekel
- Israeli Shekel (ILS) is the currency used in Israel, Palestine.
- Israeli Shekel currency symbol: ₪
- Israeli Shekel coins available: 10 agorot, ½, 1, 2, 5, 10 ₪
- Israeli Shekel banknotes available: 20, 50, 100, 200 ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
Jordanian Dinar to Israeli Shekel Chart
Here is the Jordanian Dinar to Israeli Shekel Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.