Iranian Rial (IRR) to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) Currency Converter
1 Iranian Rial = 0.00 Malaysian Ringgit
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Iranian Rial (IRR) to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from MYR to IRR).
Note: Exchange rates from Iranian Rial to Malaysian Ringgit are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Iran Currency: Iranian Rial
- Iranian Rial (IRR) is the currency used in Iran.
- Iranian Rial currency symbol: ﷼
- Iranian Rial coins available:
- Iranian Rial banknotes available:
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Malaysia Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is the currency used in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Ringgit currency symbol: RM
- Malaysian Ringgit coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sen
- Malaysian Ringgit banknotes available: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM50, RM100
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
Iranian Rial to Malaysian Ringgit Chart
Here is the Iranian Rial to Malaysian Ringgit Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.