Indian Rupee (INR) to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) Currency Converter
1 Indian Rupee = 0.06 Malaysian Ringgit
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Indian Rupee (INR) to Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from MYR to INR).
Note: Exchange rates from Indian Rupee to Malaysian Ringgit are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
India Currency: Indian Rupee
- Indian Rupee (INR) is the currency used in India.
- Indian Rupee currency symbol: Rs.
- Indian Rupee coins available: 5, 10, 25 & 50 paise, 1, 2, 5 & 10 Rs
- Indian Rupee banknotes available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 & 1000 Rs
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of India
Malaysia Currency: Malaysian Ringgit
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is the currency used in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Ringgit currency symbol: RM
- Malaysian Ringgit coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sen
- Malaysian Ringgit banknotes available: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM50, RM100
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
Indian Rupee to Malaysian Ringgit Chart
Here is the Indian Rupee to Malaysian Ringgit Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.