Indian Rupee (INR) to Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO) Currency Converter
1 Indian Rupee = 5.00 Mauritanian ouguiya
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Indian Rupee (INR) to Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from MRO to INR).
Note: Exchange rates from Indian Rupee to Mauritanian ouguiya are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
India Currency: Indian Rupee
- Indian Rupee (INR) is the currency used in India.
- Indian Rupee currency symbol: Rs.
- Indian Rupee coins available: 5, 10, 25 & 50 paise, 1, 2, 5 & 10 Rs
- Indian Rupee banknotes available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 & 1000 Rs
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of India
Mauritania Currency: Mauritanian ouguiya
- Mauritanian ouguiya (MRO) is the currency used in Mauritania.
- Mauritanian ouguiya currency symbol: UM
- Mauritanian ouguiya coins available: 1 khoums (1/5 Ouguiya), 1, 5, 10, 20 UM
- Mauritanian ouguiya banknotes available: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 UM
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Mauritanie
Indian Rupee to Mauritanian ouguiya Chart
Here is the Indian Rupee to Mauritanian ouguiya Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.