Indian Rupee (INR) to Euro (EUR) Currency Converter
1 Indian Rupee = 0.01 Euro
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Indian Rupee (INR) to Euro (EUR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from EUR to INR).
Note: Exchange rates from Indian Rupee to Euro are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
India Currency: Indian Rupee
- Indian Rupee (INR) is the currency used in India.
- Indian Rupee currency symbol: Rs.
- Indian Rupee coins available: 5, 10, 25 & 50 paise, 1, 2, 5 & 10 Rs
- Indian Rupee banknotes available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 & 1000 Rs
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of India
Europe Currency: Euro
- Euro (EUR) is the currency used in Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Montenegro, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Kosovo, French Guiana, Luxembourg, Slovenia.
- Euro currency symbol: €
- Euro coins available: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Euro banknotes available: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500
- Central Bank: European Central Bank
Indian Rupee to Euro Chart
Here is the Indian Rupee to Euro Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.