Indian Rupee (INR) to Egyptian Pound (EGP) Currency Converter
1 Indian Rupee = 0.23 Egyptian Pound
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Indian Rupee (INR) to Egyptian Pound (EGP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from EGP to INR).
Note: Exchange rates from Indian Rupee to Egyptian Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
India Currency: Indian Rupee
- Indian Rupee (INR) is the currency used in India.
- Indian Rupee currency symbol: Rs.
- Indian Rupee coins available: 5, 10, 25 & 50 paise, 1, 2, 5 & 10 Rs
- Indian Rupee banknotes available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 & 1000 Rs
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of India
Egypt Currency: Egyptian Pound
- Egyptian Pound (EGP) is the currency used in Egypt.
- Egyptian Pound currency symbol: ج.م
- Egyptian Pound coins available: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 Piastres, 1 Pound
- Egyptian Pound banknotes available: 5, 10, 25, 50 Pt, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 LE
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
Indian Rupee to Egyptian Pound Chart
Here is the Indian Rupee to Egyptian Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.