Israeli Shekel (ILS) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD) Currency Converter
1 Israeli Shekel = 0.20 Jordanian Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Israeli Shekel (ILS) to Jordanian Dinar (JOD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from JOD to ILS).
Note: Exchange rates from Israeli Shekel to Jordanian Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Israel Currency: Israeli Shekel
- Israeli Shekel (ILS) is the currency used in Israel, Palestine.
- Israeli Shekel currency symbol: ₪
- Israeli Shekel coins available: 10 agorot, ½, 1, 2, 5, 10 ₪
- Israeli Shekel banknotes available: 20, 50, 100, 200 ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
Jordan Currency: Jordanian Dinar
- Jordanian Dinar (JOD) is the currency used in Jordan.
- Jordanian Dinar currency symbol: د.ا
- Jordanian Dinar coins available: ½, 1 qirsh, 2½, 5, 10 piastres, ¼, ½, 1 dinar
- Jordanian Dinar banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 dinars
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Jordan
Israeli Shekel to Jordanian Dinar Chart
Here is the Israeli Shekel to Jordanian Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.