British Pound (GBP) to Turkish lira (TRY) Currency Converter
1 British Pound = 7.52 Turkish lira
Enter the amount of money to be converted from British Pound (GBP) to Turkish lira (TRY), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from TRY to GBP).
Note: Exchange rates from British Pound to Turkish lira are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Turkey Currency: Turkish lira
- Turkish lira (TRY) is the currency used in Turkey.
- Turkish lira currency symbol: YTL
- Turkish lira coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr , 1TL
- Turkish lira banknotes available: 5TL, 10TL, 20TL, 50TL, 100TL, 200TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
British Pound to Turkish lira Chart
Here is the British Pound to Turkish lira Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.