British Pound (GBP) to Qatari riyal (QAR) Currency Converter
1 British Pound = 4.64 Qatari riyal
Enter the amount of money to be converted from British Pound (GBP) to Qatari riyal (QAR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from QAR to GBP).
Note: Exchange rates from British Pound to Qatari riyal are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Qatar Currency: Qatari riyal
- Qatari riyal (QAR) is the currency used in Qatar.
- Qatari riyal currency symbol: ر.ق
- Qatari riyal coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 dirham
- Qatari riyal banknotes available: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyal
- Central Bank: Qatar Central Bank
British Pound to Qatari riyal Chart
Here is the British Pound to Qatari riyal Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.