British Pound (GBP) to Moroccan Dirham (MAD) Currency Converter
1 British Pound = 12.20 Moroccan Dirham
Enter the amount of money to be converted from British Pound (GBP) to Moroccan Dirham (MAD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from MAD to GBP).
Note: Exchange rates from British Pound to Moroccan Dirham are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Morocco Currency: Moroccan Dirham
- Moroccan Dirham (MAD) is the currency used in Morocco, Western Sahara.
- Moroccan Dirham currency symbol: د.م.
- Moroccan Dirham coins available: 5, 10 & 20 santimat, ½, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirham
- Moroccan Dirham banknotes available: 10, 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirham
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
British Pound to Moroccan Dirham Chart
Here is the British Pound to Moroccan Dirham Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.