British Pound (GBP) to Bahraini Dinar (BHD) Currency Converter
1 British Pound = 0.48 Bahraini Dinar
We display exchange rates from 1 British Pound (GBP) to Bahraini Dinar (BHD) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from British Pound to Bahraini Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Bahrain Currency: Bahraini Dinar
- Bahraini Dinar (BHD) is the currency used in Bahrain.
- Bahraini Dinar currency symbol: .د.ب
- Bahraini Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 fils
- Bahraini Dinar banknotes available: BD ½, BD 1, BD 5, BD 10, BD 20
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Bahrain
British Pound to Bahraini Dinar Chart
Here is the British Pound to Bahraini Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.