Euro (EUR) to Israeli Shekel (ILS) Currency Converter
1 Euro = 3.84 Israeli Shekel
We display exchange rates from 1 Euro (EUR) to Israeli Shekel (ILS) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Euro to Israeli Shekel are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Europe Currency: Euro
- Euro (EUR) is the currency used in Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Montenegro, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Kosovo, French Guiana, Luxembourg, Slovenia.
- Euro currency symbol: €
- Euro coins available: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Euro banknotes available: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500
- Central Bank: European Central Bank
Israel Currency: Israeli Shekel
- Israeli Shekel (ILS) is the currency used in Israel, Palestine.
- Israeli Shekel currency symbol: ₪
- Israeli Shekel coins available: 10 agorot, ½, 1, 2, 5, 10 ₪
- Israeli Shekel banknotes available: 20, 50, 100, 200 ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
Euro to Israeli Shekel Chart
Here is the Euro to Israeli Shekel Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.