Euro (EUR) to British Pound (GBP) Currency Converter
1 Euro = 0.87 British Pound
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Euro (EUR) to British Pound (GBP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from GBP to EUR).
Note: Exchange rates from Euro to British Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Europe Currency: Euro
- Euro (EUR) is the currency used in Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Montenegro, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Kosovo, French Guiana, Luxembourg, Slovenia.
- Euro currency symbol: €
- Euro coins available: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Euro banknotes available: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500
- Central Bank: European Central Bank
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Euro to British Pound Chart
Here is the Euro to British Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.