Euro (EUR) to British Pound (GBP) Currency Converter
1 Euro = 0.86 British Pound
We display exchange rates from 1 Euro (EUR) to British Pound (GBP) according to latest exchange rates.
Note: Exchange rates from Euro to British Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Europe Currency: Euro
- Euro (EUR) is the currency used in Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Montenegro, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Kosovo, French Guiana, Luxembourg, Slovenia.
- Euro currency symbol: €
- Euro coins available: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Euro banknotes available: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200, €500
- Central Bank: European Central Bank
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Euro to British Pound Chart
Here is the Euro to British Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.