Egyptian Pound (EGP) to Indian Rupee (INR) Currency Converter
1 Egyptian Pound = 4.40 Indian Rupee
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Egyptian Pound (EGP) to Indian Rupee (INR), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from INR to EGP).
Note: Exchange rates from Egyptian Pound to Indian Rupee are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Egypt Currency: Egyptian Pound
- Egyptian Pound (EGP) is the currency used in Egypt.
- Egyptian Pound currency symbol: ج.م
- Egyptian Pound coins available: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 Piastres, 1 Pound
- Egyptian Pound banknotes available: 5, 10, 25, 50 Pt, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 LE
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
India Currency: Indian Rupee
- Indian Rupee (INR) is the currency used in India.
- Indian Rupee currency symbol: Rs.
- Indian Rupee coins available: 5, 10, 25 & 50 paise, 1, 2, 5 & 10 Rs
- Indian Rupee banknotes available: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 & 1000 Rs
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of India
Egyptian Pound to Indian Rupee Chart
Here is the Egyptian Pound to Indian Rupee Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.