Algerian Dinar (DZD) to Yemeni rial (YER) Currency Converter
1 Algerian Dinar = 2.09 Yemeni rial
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Algerian Dinar (DZD) to Yemeni rial (YER), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from YER to DZD).
Note: Exchange rates from Algerian Dinar to Yemeni rial are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Algeria Currency: Algerian Dinar
- Algerian Dinar (DZD) is the currency used in Algeria.
- Algerian Dinar currency symbol: د.ج
- Algerian Dinar coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 dinar
- Algerian Dinar banknotes available: 200, 500, 1000 dinar
- Central Bank: Banque d'Algérie
Yemen Currency: Yemeni rial
- Yemeni rial (YER) is the currency used in Yemen.
- Yemeni rial currency symbol: YER
- Yemeni rial coins available: 1, 5, 10, 20 rials
- Yemeni rial banknotes available: 50, 100, 200, 250, 500, 1000 rials
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Yemen
Algerian Dinar to Yemeni rial Chart
Here is the Algerian Dinar to Yemeni rial Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.