Djiboutian franc (DJF) to Libyan Dinar (LYD) Currency Converter
1 Djiboutian franc = 0.01 Libyan Dinar
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Djiboutian franc (DJF) to Libyan Dinar (LYD), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from LYD to DJF).
Note: Exchange rates from Djiboutian franc to Libyan Dinar are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Djibouti Currency: Djiboutian franc
- Djiboutian franc (DJF) is the currency used in Djibouti.
- Djiboutian franc currency symbol: Fdj
- Djiboutian franc coins available: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 Fdj
- Djiboutian franc banknotes available: 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000 Fdj
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Djibouti
Libya Currency: Libyan Dinar
- Libyan Dinar (LYD) is the currency used in Libya.
- Libyan Dinar currency symbol: ل.د
- Libyan Dinar coins available: 50, 100 dirhams ¼, ½ LD
- Libyan Dinar banknotes available: ¼, ½, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 LD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Libya
Djiboutian franc to Libyan Dinar Chart
Here is the Djiboutian franc to Libyan Dinar Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.