Chinese Yuan (CNY) to Thai Baht (THB) Currency Converter
1 Chinese Yuan = 4.28 Thai Baht
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Chinese Yuan (CNY) to Thai Baht (THB), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from THB to CNY).
Note: Exchange rates from Chinese Yuan to Thai Baht are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
China Currency: Chinese Yuan
- Chinese Yuan (CNY) is the currency used in China.
- Chinese Yuan currency symbol: ¥
- Chinese Yuan coins available: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 0.01， RMB 0.02， RMB 0.05 (1, 2, 5 分)
- Chinese Yuan banknotes available: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
- Central Bank: People's Bank of China
Thailand Currency: Thai Baht
- Thai Baht (THB) is the currency used in Thailand.
- Thai Baht currency symbol: ฿
- Thai Baht coins available: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang, ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Thai Baht banknotes available: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
Chinese Yuan to Thai Baht Chart
Here is the Chinese Yuan to Thai Baht Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.