Canadian Dollar (CAD) to British Pound (GBP) Currency Converter
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.59 British Pound
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Canadian Dollar (CAD) to British Pound (GBP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from GBP to CAD).
Note: Exchange rates from Canadian Dollar to British Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Canada Currency: Canadian Dollar
- Canadian Dollar (CAD) is the currency used in Canada.
- Canadian Dollar currency symbol: C$
- Canadian Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Canadian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Canadian Dollar to British Pound Chart
Here is the Canadian Dollar to British Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.