Bahraini Dinar (BHD) to British Pound (GBP) Currency Converter
1 Bahraini Dinar = 2.04 British Pound
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Bahraini Dinar (BHD) to British Pound (GBP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from GBP to BHD).
Note: Exchange rates from Bahraini Dinar to British Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Bahrain Currency: Bahraini Dinar
- Bahraini Dinar (BHD) is the currency used in Bahrain.
- Bahraini Dinar currency symbol: .د.ب
- Bahraini Dinar coins available: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 fils
- Bahraini Dinar banknotes available: BD ½, BD 1, BD 5, BD 10, BD 20
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Bahrain
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Bahraini Dinar to British Pound Chart
Here is the Bahraini Dinar to British Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.