Australian Dollar (AUD) to British Pound (GBP) Currency Converter
1 Australian Dollar = 0.53 British Pound
Enter the amount of money to be converted from Australian Dollar (AUD) to British Pound (GBP), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from GBP to AUD).
Note: Exchange rates from Australian Dollar to British Pound are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
Australia Currency: Australian Dollar
- Australian Dollar (AUD) is the currency used in Australia.
- Australian Dollar currency symbol: $
- Australian Dollar coins available: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c , $1, $2
- Australian Dollar banknotes available: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
United Kingdom Currency: British Pound
- British Pound (GBP) is the currency used in United Kingdom, Ireland.
- British Pound currency symbol: £
- British Pound coins available: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p, £1, £2, £5
- British Pound banknotes available: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Central Bank: Bank of England
Australian Dollar to British Pound Chart
Here is the Australian Dollar to British Pound Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.