U.S. Dollar (USD) to Samoan tala (WST) Currency Converter
1 U.S. Dollar = 2.64 Samoan tala
Enter the amount of money to be converted from U.S. Dollar (USD) to Samoan tala (WST), it is converted as you type. Also, you can convert in the reverse direction (from WST to USD).
Note: Exchange rates from U.S. Dollar to Samoan tala are automatically updated evrey few minutes.
United States Currency: U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar (USD) is the currency used in United States, East Timor, Puerto Rico, Equador.
- U.S. Dollar currency symbol: $
- U.S. Dollar coins available: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- U.S. Dollar banknotes available: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve Bank
Samoa Currency: Samoan tala
- Samoan tala (WST) is the currency used in Samoa.
- Samoan tala currency symbol: WS$
- Samoan tala coins available: 5, 10, 20, 50 sene, 1 tala
- Samoan tala banknotes available: 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 tala
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Samoa
U.S. Dollar to Samoan tala Chart
Here is the U.S. Dollar to Samoan tala Chart. Select a time frame for the chart; 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, year to day, 1 Year and all available time which varies from 7 to 13 years according to the currency. You can also, download the chart as a png or jpeg image or as a pdf file or directly print the chart by clicking on the corresponding button in the top right of the chart.